Welcome to Beach House In Paradise! We're thrilled for the opportunity to reveal our little slice of paradise to you. A privileged beachfront location, extreme attention to detail inside and out, tiki bar and hot tub are but a few of the multitude of areas that makes for an unparalleled home-away-from-home experience. This detail-rich single-page site offers rates, availability, a 3D walkthrough, interactive floorplans, location info, and FAQs. Simply scroll up and down this page or use the menu buttons to jump to a specific section. Then contact us to reserve!
Here on Oahu, you're either located in "town" or in "the country." Town is all of Honolulu/Waikiki, with its high rises, people on top of eachother, and gnarled bumper-to-bumper traffic. Our location - in Hau'ula - is essentially the opposite of that. The anti-Waikiki.
Simply being out of the town mess is great. But a direct beachfront location is even better! The waters out back feature a perfectly sandy bottom, and we're sheltered from the big north shore winter waves. Lucky us. Lucky you.
Our amazing location is not at the expense of convenience, as everything you'll need can be found nearby. Groceries, gas, supplies, restaurants, etc. are all within a few minutes drive. And because the island is fairly small, even points-of-interest like Pearl Harbor and Hanauma Bay are never much more than an hour away.
A: No, there is a third unit in the back that is occupied by tenants. The tenants do not access the lanai area while guests are occupying the rentals unless absolutely necessary.
A: Yes, year-round! There are a couple key factors. First, we're blessed to be located in a bay with a perfectly sandy bottom. There are no big rocks or reef to contend with. Additionally, we're fortunate to be sheltered from the big north shore winter waves. Our coastline faces NE, and 99% of the swell comes from the NW. On the rare occasion that a swell comes from the N/NE, a reef about a half mile offshore absorbs all of the energy.
A: There's an assortment of amenities that don't appear in photos:
* Two off-street parking spaces
* A/C in all three bedrooms
* High-speed WiFi
* Cable to all six TVs
* Washer and dryer
* Fully-stocked kitchens w/ coffee makers, toasters, glassware, plateware, pots, pans, baking sheets
* Lots of extra linens: bedding, bath and beach
* Beach gear: masks/snorkels/flippers, life vests, boogie boards, beach chairs
* Graco Pack N Play in each unit
* Hair dryers in all bathrooms
A: Yes! There are two grocery stores - Tamuras and Foodland - within five minutes of the house. Long's Drugs/CVS, three minutes away, sells just about everything and even has a pharmacy. There's a gas station five minutes north and another about ten minutes south. There's a 7-Eleven - open 24 hours a day, of course - less than a half mile away.
A: For security purposes, we only provide our address once a reservation has been made. That said, Hauula is a very small place, and so simply using the town name in Google Maps will give you a good sense of our proximity to whatever it is you care to see.
A: Monthly temperature and rainfall averages can be found here.
A: It's really quite simple, but we'll lay it out here in excrutiating detail!
(1) using the contact form below, you tell us your desired dates and number of guests; (2) we send you a PayPal invoice - with rental agreement attached - for a 25% non-refundable deposit; (3) you pay the invoice; (4) we email you a confirmation with all of the necessary arrival info; (5) sixty days prior to your arrival, we send another PayPal invoice for your balance plus $250/unit refundable security deposit; (6) you pay the invoice; (7) you start counting down the days 'till paradise!